Things to do/Attractions
Tranquil and relaxing location
Situated on a hillside with a panoramic view over Derry City (6 miles).
The only walled city in Ireland. Derry/Londonderry offers museums, theatres, superb shopping and eating out.
We are close to the Wild Atlantic Way off the Donegal Coast and the Antrim Coast. There are many beautiful beaches along both coastal ways.
A wealth of leisure activities on our doorstep include:
- Bird watching
- Horse riding
- Helicopter tours
- Paint balling
- Ness Woods and Roe Valley Country Park
- The Walled City and Peace Bridge More info
- Beaches - Derry, Antrim Coast (Benone, Downhill, Castlerock, Portstewart, Portrush)
- Donegal (Shroove - Greencastle, Culdaff, Malin Head, Eglinton Village Plantation, historic village Co Derry
- Mussenden Temple Co Derry
- Mount Binevenagh Co Derry
- Giants Causeway Co Antrim More info
Things to see and do in the Area
Visit Derry - The Walls, Peace Bridge More info
View the City and surrounding countryside - Cutting Edge Helicopters
Paintballing and Zorbing in Oakfire Paint Ball (Zorbing is Globeriding) More info
This location also has the hardest 10km obstacle course in Ireland (Hard as Oak)
Golf at Faughan Valley Golf Club (4.5 miles)
Walking and Cycling Tours